Comments Phalgun Raju, Regional Director & General Manager for SEA, Hong Kong and Taiwan at InMobi:
“Being named the best mobile advertising network in Malaysia by key brand and agency decision-makers and influencers, is testament to our already strong commitment to the Malaysia market and to our performance and highest levels of client service. Our dedicated local Malaysian team allows us to further strengthen and expand our market leading reach with local and international brands in Malaysia. We look forward to continuing to work with top brands and their agencies to accelerate the mobile advertising market in Malaysia and take advantage of the large mobile rich media opportunity with our award-winning creative team.”
InMobi, an innovative mobile technology company that enables the world’s leading brands, developers, and publishers to engage global consumers, released its Malaysia market and mobile network update.
Here are the highlights and key findings:
• InMobi continues expansion of its on-ground team in Malaysia
• Digital Media Rankings Annual Survey of brands and agencies voted InMobi as Malaysia’s #1 Mobile Ad Network
• In Malaysia, InMobi’s own network served over 2.8 billion ad impressions in the quarter ending July 2012, reflecting amore than 200% year-on-year growth in mobile ad impressions
• 70% of those impressions were served on smartphones, with the smartphone category growing faster than the overall mobile market at close to 240% compared to the same quarter last year
• Samsung has shown tremendous growth in the past year, increasing its market share by three times to about a third of the market ahead of Nokia, which still holds close to a quarter
• Apple’s iPhone and iPad were the individual devices with the most impressions delivered, followed by various Samsung models
• For operating systems, Android grew the fastest with an increase of over 11% to a third of the OS market share of impressions
Congrats from AdLib!