New York Festivals® International Advertising Awards® has announced the second round of appointments for the 2013 Executive Jury. Since 2011, NYF has assembled the “dream team” an elite group of Worldwide Creative Officers brought together to select the “World’s Best Advertising®.”
The second round of the 2013 Executive Jury Members includes:
• Mike Geiger, President Chief Integration Officer, JWT North America, USA
• Merlee Jaymee, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, DM9 Jayme Syfu, Philippines
• Amir Kassaei, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer, DDB Worldwide
• Jason Peterson, Chief Creative Officer, Havas Worldwide, USA
• Marcus Rebeschini, Chief Creative Officer – Asia, Y&R Asia, Singapore
• KV Sridhar, Chief Creative Officer India Sub Continent, Leo Burnett, India
Additional Executive Jury appointments are forthcoming.
The NYF Executive Jury will convene in New York City from April 27th through to May 1st, concluding with the New York Show awards presentation on Thursday, May 2nd, 2013.
The Executive Jury evaluates every shortlisted entry selected by the online Grand Jury, comprising 400+ international executive creative directors, making it the most diverse jury of any advertising competition in the world.
New York Festivals International Advertising Awards receives entries from 70 countries, recognizing work in all media in the following competitions: Avant-Garde, Branded Entertainment, Creative Marketing Effectiveness, Design, Digital, Direct & Collateral, Film, Integrated, Outdoor, Print, Public & Media Relations, Public Service Announcements, Radio, and Student.
The deadline for the 2013 competition is January 27th. Entries received after January 27th are subject to a 15% Rush Fee. For more information, or to enter please visit: http://www.newyorkfestivals.com/main.php?p=2,10