The infographic shares insights into mobile traffic during this period, looks at the type of devices used and also at the types of content accessed most often.
Some highlights include:
1. Overall in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, 77% of traffic came from smartphones while 23%came from tablets. In Singapore, 83% came from smartphones, and the remaining 17% from tablets.
2. There was a 15% rise in traffic on Chinese New Year eve between 9.00pm and 12.00mn, as mobile users stayed up late to celebrate the arrival of the New Year. A 10% rise is traffic was also seen between 12.00mn and 2.00am on Chinese New Year’s Day.
3. Games, social, entertainment, music and audio were the most frequently accessed types of content during this period.
For more information, please refer to the attached infographic, or access it here: http://www.millennialmedia.com/mobile-intelligence/infographics/chinese-new-year-2013/