(L to R): Prakash Somosundram, Low Jun Jek, Benjamin Tan & Yeong Yee
Grey Group announced the establishment of Yolk(at)Grey in key SEA markets, namely Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam. The move signifies a further milestone in the network’s growth across the Asia-Pacific region, broadening its client support in 360 digital solutions to meet increasing demand in the rapidly developing digital marketing sector.
In expanding its digital footprint across Asia, Grey’s offerings to regional clients will include digital marketing: 360-analytics, strategy and communications planning, social media outreach and engagement, integrated marketing services, application builds covering mobile OS, social games, custom marketing management systems, big data and eCRM, real-time bidding and media dashboarding through its digital services arm, Yolk, acquired by Grey in 2010.
Yolk was founded in 2001, headed by Benjamin Tan. The Singapore start-up has won multiple accolades that include the Webby Awards, Asia Interactive Awards, Hitwise Online Performance Awards, Tokyo Broadcasting System DigiCon6+2, Singapore Creative Circle Awards, and most recently won a gold and a bronze at the 2012 Singapore Design Awards and was part of the Grey Cannes team that picked up a Bronze Media Lion at this year’s Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity for mobile app, “Lend an Eye”.
Other key developments include management changes within Yolk to streamline regional business operations:
– Yolk CEO, Benjamin Tan will serve as Group CEO for Yolk(at)Grey and Chief Digital Officer,Grey Group SEA
– Kelveen Soh, COO, has been appointed as CEO of Yolk Singapore
– Prakash Somosundram, Director of Social Media, takes on the role of regional business development director
– Yeong Yee, former regional Head of Planning, is head of partnered services, real-time media bidding, eCRM and big data
– Low Jun Jek, Creative Director, will lead digital creative for Southeast Asia as ECD