PricePanda has launched its App in Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Singapore. Available for all Android phones, the new App enables users to find best offers for several thousand products and electronic gadgets on the go.
The free PricePanda App in brief:
– Compares prices for thousands of products to find the best deals on the go
– Visits shops websites or calls them directly from within the app
– Searches for offers by entering the product name
– Discovers top products and swiping through them
– Browsing through dozens of categories and finding new products
– Ordering on the go, getting the product(s) delivered to your doorstep
– Fast and intuitive navigation
M-Commerce is exploding in South East Asia – the number of users who access the internet via their phones is growing rapidly and leapfrogging traditional desktop users. According to Nielsen’s report “Decoding the Asian Mobile Consumer” markets such as Singapore (87%) and Malaysia (80%) already have higher smartphone penetration rates than the German smartphone market (62%). In SEA alone, smartphone owners spent an average of more than three hours per day on their smartphones.
As this growth gains momentum, mobile commerce plays an increasingly critical role in shaping the future of retail.
The BIG Question is : What about the rest of us on Apple smartphones?