Come Thursday, 21 November, the CMO Council and Adobe unveil the results of the second annual Adobe APAC Digital Marketing Performance Dashboard – a comprehensive study that tracks digitalmarketing performance and maturity across the APAC region.
Conducted through qualitative interviews with 272 senior marketers from regions including Singapore, Australia, Korea, China, India and Hong Kong, this year’s study reveals a number of interesting trends in digital marketing. Some countries are advancing ahead with increased focus on analytics, while others are struggling with limited budget and lack of skillset.
Hisamichi Kinomoto, Vice President Marketing, Adobe Japan and Asia Pacific and Stephen Hamill, Director, Digital Marketing Solutions, Southeast Asia will unveil:
• in-depth findings from the survey – including Singapore specific results
• insights on how Singapore stands in terms of digital marketing performance and maturity
• recommendations on how marketers can offer greater accountability and prove return on investment to their leadership teams, enhancing the value of the marketing function.
· Despite increased digital confidence reported, APAC digital adspend is still below global average of 25-35%
· Digital marketing content strategy became a top priority in 2013, with 75% of APAC marketers saying that they focused on strengthening this area, up from 35% in 2012
· Marketers placed a high priority on social media, and increasing performance of search and online display advertising
· Measurement is key for marketers in APAC, but research showed that they lack the skills to do analyse beyond measurement