Festival of Media Asia Pacific 2014
The Festival of Media Asia Pacific (FOMAP) is back for its third year. Taking place from 16-18 March 2014 at the Capella Singapore, the Festival brings together media owners, agencies and brands for three days of invaluable networking, celebration and inspiring speaker sessions.
The Festival will attract over 700 delegates from across 22 countries in Asia, who will be coming together to hear from some of the media industry’s most agile and forward-thinking leaders. “The theme of this year’s event is ‘Agility’ which will see influential speakers sharing unique regional perspectives on how businesses can be more ‘agile’ in adapting to the ever-changing media landscape,” Charlie Crowe, Founder of Festival of Media and Chairman of C Squared. “Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about some of the most topical issues affecting the industry today, whilst getting the chance to network with a broad range of media companies from across Asia.”
Topics being discussed at the 2014 event include the future of Native Advertising in Asia, virtual media trading, social media in the newly-opened up Myanmar, unlocking the potential of Indian consumers and understanding Bitcoin, among others.
The 2014 event will also feature The Festival of Media Asia Pacific’s renowned awards programme, which returns to celebrate ‘best-in-class’ media thinkers in Asia. Taking place on March 18, the awards entries will be judged by a senior panel of agency heads and global brand marketers. This 2014 awards will feature three new categories: Data Innovation, Consumer Research and Best Launch. It will also celebrate the brightest young talent in Asia with the Rising Star Award in partnership with Starcom MediaVest Group – celebrating under 30’s media talent in Asia.
The complete Festival of Media Asia Pacific 2014 agenda will be released in January 2014.
Among speakers already confirmed :
· Linda Yueh, Chief Business Correspondent, BBC World News
· Rita Nguyen, Co-Founder and CEO, SQUAR
· Vipul Chawla, VP and CMO, Yum! Asia
· Mark Laudi, Former CNBC presenter
· Daryl Lee, Global CEO, UM
· Leo Liang, Senior Director of National Business Development, Youku Tudou
· Steve Mosko, President, Sony Pictures Television
· Scott Lamb, VP of International, Buzzfeed
· Lakshmi Pratury, Host and Curator, The INK Conference
· Rose Tsou, Senior Vice President, APAC, Yahoo!
· Peter Vessenes, Founder and CEO, CoinLab, Chairman Bitcoin Foundation
· Manmeet Vohra, Marketing Director, Tata Starbucks
· Jerry Wind, Professor, Wharton Future of Advertising Program
Festival of Media Asia Pacific 2014 takes place from 16-18 March at the Capella Singapore. For more information and delegate registrations, visit the Festival of Media Asia Pacific 2014 website