Lazada launches mobile shopping app for iPhone and iPad
Lazada, Southeast Asia’s biggest online shopping mall, announced the expansion of its mobile repertoire with the launch of an app for iPhone and iPad across the region. This launch follows Lazada’s recent investment of approximately US$ 250 million from investors, including retail giant Tesco.
The success of Lazada’s app for Android has prompted the creation of this new app for both iPhone and iPad. Fully optimized for iOS 7, the app allows on-the-go shoppers to seamlessly navigate Southeast Asia’s broadest brand and product assortment across several categories, including consumer electronics, gadgets, apparel, shoes and accessories. Customer experience and convenience have always been the highest priority at Lazada and this app launch further adds on to this by offering:
– Fast and smooth navigation of Lazada’s assortment
– Full screen and zooming modus to view products in detail
– Multiple filters to facilitate sorting of products by size, color, brand and price
– Flexible configurations offering usage in more than four languages
– Easy and secure payment methods – Credit Card, Cash-On-Delivery and Bank Transfe
– Exclusive discount codes and notifications about special deals
According to a study conducted by Nielsen in September 2013, Southeast Asians spent an average of more than 3 hours per day on smartphones.
The new Lazada app for iPhone and iPad is available free of charge from 16th January 2014.