Tuesday, 25th March,Grand Hyatt Singapore.
OTT opens up completely new ways to generate revenue from video content but do we truly understand how to deliver it, how to protect it and how to monetize it? CASBAA has assembled a collection of industry thought leaders to get on top of these issues at its first summit dedicated to the Asia-Pacific OTT market.
· Danny Keens, Director of Media Partnerships, Twitter Australia
· Patrice Slupowski, VP, Digital Innovation & Communities, Orange
· Kerry Brown, VP, Southeast Asia, comScore
· David Simonsen, SVP, Business Development, HBO Asia
· Seow Yoke Kong, VP, Technology Services for Toggle, MediaCorp
· Tony McGinn, CEO Movideo
· Colin Light, Partner, PwC Consulting
· Chris Tarr, Head of Entertainment, Media Solutions Centre, Southeast Asia & Oceania, Samsung Electronics
· Lin Shu Fen, Head, Entertainment & SmartLife, StarHub
· Jean Huang Lundgren, Head of Video Partnerships, Greater China and South East Asia, YouTube
For the full list of speakers and latest program rundown, please visit http://www.casbaa.com/events/events-calendar/details/456-casbaa-ott-summit-2014