Find Out How to Advertise on this space here!
The new MSN rolls out!
The newly revamped MSN brings together premium content from over 1,000 media partners with tools to help people do more. People are offered a customizable, seamless, multi-platform experience with engaging content, services they love and ways to help them do more with whatever device they use.
Some of the key points to note include:
• MSN has an audience of more than 425 million people across over 50 countries.
• MSN is designed to optimize a user’s productivity and fully integrated with Microsoft online services (Outlook.com, Skype, OneNote and OneDrive) as well as the popular social media services Facebook and Twitter.
• MSN offers premium content across multiple categories including sports, news, health and fitness, finance, travel, food and drink, entertainment, weather and video, among others.
• MSN Apps (News, Food & Drink, Weather, Sports, Travel, Money, Health & Fitness) are available on Windows and Windows Phone and coming soon to Android and iOS.
• MSN is customizable and all personal settings are replicated across screens.
• Advertisers will enjoy added buying simplicity with the familiar MSN standard ad mix as well as customized experiences across the PC, tablet, mobile and apps.
In line with the official MSN roll-out, Bing Apps has been rebranded to provide one unified experience that spans the apps on Windows 8.1 devices to MSN in the cloud. While Bing retains its search and intelligent services, Bing apps will be rebranded to MSN, positioning itself as a premium experience for content combined with personal productivity features. All MSN apps will retain their existing names with the exception of Bing Finance, which will now be named MSN Money.
The latest updates to the Health & Fitness and Weather apps also makes it easier for users to access what’s happening from the lock screen of their phones. They can now see up-to-the-minute weather status from the Weather app, keep track of their steps taken via the pedometer and GPS tracker in the Health and Fitness App (if you are running the Lumia 1520, 630 or 635 phones) directly instead of launching the individual apps.
With the new MSN, Microsoft is focused on bringing the best-in-class content from both content and data leaders around the world. Some of the premier worldwide partners include The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, CNN, AOL (including TechCrunch and Huffington Post) and Condé Nast (including Vanity Fair, Epicurious, Bon Appétit) in the US, The Yomiuri Shimbun and The Asahi Shimbun in Japan; Sky News, The Guardian and the Telegraph in the UK, NDTV and Hindustan Times in India, Le Figaro and Le Monde in France, with many more to come in the months ahead.
For more information about the new MSN, please visit the Microsoft blog.
About The Content Editor Media Owners for this Site.