Find Out How to Advertise on this space here!
The Malaysian Media Conference Is Back – 10th Year Running!
This year’s Malaysian Media Conference (MMC) is more than about it being a decade old. The Malaysian media industry is at the turning point of content, technology and automation, and this affects the way marketers work and engage consumers.
Having travelled through phases of the digital explosion, social media infatuation and viral content frenzy, the industry has reached a level where it’s obvious that the only constant will be change. And the fundamental driver of change is not demographic or socio-political – it is Technological.
The MMCV event on November 11 will echo the theme ‘MediaTech in Marketing’ and serve as a melting pot of ideas, solutions, concepts and campaigns that will push thinking to the level where technology is going.
Speakers are from across the region:
• Alex Khan, General Manager APAC – Adap.tv
• Andreas Vogiatzakis, CEO – Omnicom Media Group (OMG)
• Benjamin Tan, CEO & Chief Digital Officer – Grey Digital, SE Asia
• Dinesh Sandhu, Regional Touchpoints Director – Hakuhodo Comms Asia
• Gowthaman Ragothaman, CEO, South & Southeast Asia – Mindshare
• Henry Tan, COO – Astro
• Jamshed Wadia, Head of Digital & Social Media – Intel AsiaPac & Japan
• Jason Ko, CEO – Malaysian Youth Community (MYC!)
• Jordan Khoo, Vice President APAC – Sizmek
• Laurent Thevenet, Technical Director – BBDO/Proximity Singapore
• Margaret Lim, CEO – Dentsu Aegis Media Malaysia
• Phu Truong, Managing Director Southeast Asia – TubeMogul
• Prashant Kumar, President – Asia World Markets, IPG Mediabrands
• Ranga Somanathan, COO – SEA Chairman – S’pore, Starcom MediaVest Group
• Richard Hollingum, Director of Creative Operations – SapientNitro
• Rohan Philips, Head of Product & Operations – Xaxis (GroupM) Asia Pacific
• Simon Kahn, Chief Marketing Officer – Google Asia Pacific
• Stanley Lim, Regional Director, Southeast Asia – Innity
• Timothy Tiah, Founder – Netcentric
This year’s Malaysian Media Conference will also showcase some of the most awarded Media Campaigns in 2014 – Best in Branded Content, Best in Social Media and Best in Television. And a presentation from the winners of the Love Generator Media Challenge, selected from 12 universities who participated.
Date: November 11, 2014 (Tuesday)
Time: 8.30am – 6.00pm
Venue: Grand Ballroom, Sime Darby Convention Centre,
Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
If you are keen to come, register here:
About The Content Editor Media Owners for this Site.