YOOSE and Komli Team Up in Ad Sales Partnership to Place Brands in SEA and India on Hyper-Local Mobile Map
YOOSE announced a new sales partnership with Komli Mobile, a division of Komli Media. With an initial focus on India and South East Asia, the partnership will augment Komli’s existing mobile advertising services for brands and agencies with new hyper-local and rich media capabilities, powered by the YOOSE network.
The timely partnership between Komli and YOOSE holds particular relevance for brands in the region looking to capture the dual benefits of reach and relevance in the mobile channel through targeted consumer engagement.
• The partnership with YOOSE supports Komli’s vision to continually deliver across the digital display advertising spectrum and introduces the power of hyper-local in an accessible, measurable and effective way for advertisers.
• The YOOSE hyper-local network will help Komli’s advertisers tap a network reach of 1.44B monthly ad impressions in SEA alone.
• Engaging this market through geo-targeting enables advertisers to make best use of their mobile budgets and drive campaign objectives such as retail footfall for designated stores or online actions for e-commerce.
• In the case of dynamic banners, mobile consumers who enter a geo-defined radius (this could be around a particular store, venue, street or other designated ‘hotspot’) will be shown the relevant ad for that location within their favourite mobile apps and sites.
• Clicking on these dynamic ads activates the campaign call to action – click to buy, call, locate, download, play video or go to landing page within a brand app or social media site, the latter making engaging SoLoMo (Social – Location -Mobile) campaigns a rewarding option, especially in light of Komli’s sales partnership with Facebook and Twitter.