Global brands come together to showcase how mobile enables consumer centric marketing strategies and success
The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) has just announced the key topics that will be addressed at the forthcoming MMA Forum London on October 4th-5th. The theme for this year’s event is the increasingly dominant role of the mobile consumer in marketing strategies, and what that means for brands and agencies. The speakers at the forum will showcase how marketers must now learn to communicate with audiences in a one to one, tailored way and how they can leverage mobile to do so; taking age, demographic, location and preference into consideration, whilst protecting consumer privacy.
Topics to be covered include:
· Meeting the Challenge of Mobile: Unilever discusses life for a brand in the new mobile era – the challenges and opportunities
· Switching Channels: La Redoute shares learnings from its transformation from an e-commerce to an m-commerce leader
· Thinking Globally, Acting Locally: Coca-Cola on the challenge of obtaining efficiency and scalability globally while maintaining local relevance and engagement
· Mobile and Retail: Debenhams explains how mobile has changed the retail environment and how they interact with customers
· Taking Flight: JetBlue Airways onhow mobile is transforming the future of air travel
· Sport Goes Mobile: The National Hockey League (NHL) explains how it has created a league-wide, multi-channel, mobile marketing strategy while maintaining a local and unique consumer engagement experience for each team
· Global Insights on Mobile Adoption and Readiness: Google will share results from two groundbreaking global studies undertakenwith the MMA into the mobile readiness of consumers and businesses
“We are delighted with the fantastic line-up of high profile brand executives who will be addressing the current trends and topics in mobile marketing at this year’s forum. Through their participation in these events, and by sharing their success stories, they help raise the profile of mobile marketing. We created the forum as an arena for sharing best practice, showcasing the value of mobile, and to bring about a shift in marketing that will benefit not just brands but ultimately deliver consumer communications that are perfectly in sync with the way they live today,” says Paul Berney, CMO & managing director of the MMA in EMEA.
Held at the Congress Centre, London, the two-day programme will bring together leading marketers from across the world to share their experiences, challenges, learnings and successes in the mobile channel. The speaker schedule includes the largest and most diverse group of speakers from global brands ever assembled, with leading marketers from the following sectors; automotive, banking, charities, food & drink, entertainment, FMCG, media, sport and technology.
The event has attracted a prestigious list of sponsors which currently include Digimarc, Ericsson and Gemalto, and media partners including bnettv.com, Irish Marketing Journal, Marketing Türkiye, Markedsføring, mobithinking.com, Mobile Marketing Magazine, Mobile Zeitgeist, Real Business and the Wireless Industry Partnership. The MMA Forum is produced in partnership with Informa Telecoms.